Job Specification – Portfolio Manager
Profunder has been established to provide a real alternative to traditional funding options in the Irish commercial property market. We are an ambitious, dynamic and fast growing company.
We offer our clients the opportunity to deal directly with the decision makers, who take a flexible approach to lending grounded in commercial common sense. Our approach cuts out bureaucracy, increases decision making speed and connects clients to funding opportunities not offered by traditional banks.
To support the continued growth in our business Profunder is currently seeking to recruit hard-working and high-achieving Portfolio Manager who is keen for an opportunity to make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded and will have a minimum of 2 years corporate finance, corporate lending or real estate experience. In turn Profunder will offer the candidate a competitive salary commensurate with experience, the opportunity to work in a progressive environment and the chance to be part of a progressive, highly motivated team.
- Proactively manage all Profunder loans post drawdown, monitoring all scheduled and unscheduled repayments, ensuring early identification of any issues.
- Ensure risk exposure is managed, and formulate strategy to manage underperforming assets. Monitor overall portfolio, sector and interest rate risk.
- Prepare high quality credit applications with all risks identified and analysed.
- Vet all financial information received (including covenant certificates) to ensure compliance with best practice, and review all requests for waivers/ amendments to facility terms and conditions.
- Become a key relationship manager with clients, loan servicers and security agents. Act as initial point of contact with all parties, developing strong relationships and attending relevant meetings.
- Ensure all internal reporting is prepared accurately in a timely manner, and report relevant information to Management, investors and debt funders.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in finance or a business / property related discipline required.
- 2+ years portfolio management / corporate banking / real estate experience.
- Impeccable report writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills; knowledge of credit analysis and loan documentation requirements, and cash flow modelling experience.
- Have and maintain a good knowledge of the legal framework surrounding all aspects of secured lending in Ireland.
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant/ CFA confers advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to operate successfully as part of a small and highly energetic team.
- Proven organisational, project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent IT skills – advanced Excel skills a necessity.
- An ability to prioritise own workload, work independently and collaboratively within a dynamic environment, adhere to strict deadlines and effectively manage time.
To apply for this position please quote Portfolio Manager and forward a CV to email@example.com. Please also include your salary expectations and your availability to commence work.
The closing date for applications is Friday 31 January 2019.