Job Specification – Credit Analyst
LeBruin is a leading corporate finance and debt advisory provider based in Dublin, Ireland. Our Corporate Finance team delivers effective funding solutions in the form of debt and equity via our subsidiary companies Origin Capital and Profunder, as well as through strong relationships built with both traditional and non-traditional lenders in Ireland, the UK and the USA.
Profunder has been established to provide a real alternative to traditional funding options in the Irish commercial property market. It provides commercial real estate lending between €1m and €3m through a technologically advanced online platform. We are an ambitious, dynamic and fast growing company. To support the continued growth in our business, Profunder is currently seeking to recruit a motivated, hard-working and high-achieving Credit Analyst who is keen for an opportunity to make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded and will have a minimum of 4 years corporate finance, corporate lending or real estate experience, gained within the international services sector. In turn, Profunder will offer the candidate a competitive salary commensurate with experience, the opportunity to work in a progressive environment and the chance to be part of a progressive, highly motivated team.
• To support the active management of a portfolio of commercial real estate clients.
• Financial modelling and scenario analysis – an ability to interpret and evaluate large multi-faceted property portfolios is essential. Extensive experience in this area confers a particular advantage.
• Analysis, preparation and presentation of client Term Sheets and Credit Applications. Development of financial analytics tools and work-flow efficiencies to ensure continuous improvement of business processes.
• General preparation of management information for decision making purposes.
• To support the overall execution of all commercial lending transactions.
• Assist the management of multiple ongoing projects and execution of adhoc tasks as required.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in finance or a business related discipline required. Minimum 4+ years corporate finance/ corporate recovery experience within the international financial services sector. International experience confers a particular advantage.
• Extensive experience in financial modelling.
• Impeccable report writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills; knowledge of credit analysis and loan documentation requirements, and cash flow modelling experience essential.
• Qualified or part-qualified Accountant/ CFA confers advantage.
• Developed interpersonal skills – the ability to operate successfully as part of a small and highly energetic team.
• Proven organisational, project management and multi-tasking abilities.
• Commercially focused and knowledgeable about the international banking industry.
• Excellent IT skills – advanced Excel skills a necessity.
• An ability to prioritise own workload, work independently and collaboratively within a dynamic environment, adhere to strict deadlines and effectively manage time.
To apply for this position please quote Credit Analyst and forward a CV to email@example.com.
Please also include your salary expectations and your availability to commence work. The closing date for applications is 13 October 2017.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep informed of future job opportunities at Profunder.
No assistance required from agencies at this time. Thank you.